The ECVIM-CA Volunteer and Election Committee aims are to:
- Seek willing and eligible members of the ECVIM-CA to stand for election to positions of responsibility in the College
- Ensure the orderly running of College elections
- Co-ordinate the dissemination of information to Diplomates regarding available commitee vacancies
- Ensure that committees are balanced in terms of gender and country
The Committee members consist of:
- Past-President (Chair)
- Chairs of the Speciality Groups
Speciality Chairs are eleveted every three years.
Committee meetings and interaction:
The committee meet at the Executive Meetings in March and September each year and otherwise work remotely.
For more detailed information, please consult the Committee SOPs, available to Diplomates.