How to Submit a Job Advertisement to the ECVIM-CA:
1. Prepare your job advertisment for uploading:
- Text as a word document (the formatting will be done by the web team)
- Logo as a jpeg or png file (maximum size 0.5MB)
2. Click on the relevant button below.
You will be directed to a form where you will be asked to:
- Complete your details
- Upload your documents
- Add any note to the editor
- Click 'Place Order' (please complete this as a guest and do not register for an account)
You can choose to pay by PayPal using a debit or credit card. This is the preferred method for ECVIM-CA and will ensure no delays in publishing.
Or - you can select to pay by bank transfer. The ECVIM-CA Treasurer's Assistant will then contact you to arrange for the payment to be made (this will take longer).
PLEASE NOTE : PAYMENT IS REQUIRED BEFORE ADVERTISEMENTS CAN BE PUBLISHED - if you choose to pay by bank transfer you will need to allow time for the payment process. All payments must be made in EURO and all charges must be paid for by the sender.
The advertisement will be published for 3 months from when the payment is received and confirmed by the treasury team (or until an earlier date if you specifiy this to the editor). Please allow up to three days for processing of your submission.