Love Your Profession and Change Your Life!
The Westford Veterinary Emergency & Referral Center is seeking a board certified or board-eligible veterinary companion animal internal medicine specialist join our team.
Owned and Operated by a Veterinarian, Not a Corporation.
Work alongside our diverse team of friendly, talented, experienced, US and European board-certified veterinarians in a very busy 24-hour hospital. The wide variety of cases presented to our facility offer plentiful opportunities to collaborate with our complement of specialists and clinicians.
Services Offered :
- 24-Hour Emergency
- Critical Care
- Internal Medicine (Companion Animal)
- Neurology & Neurosurgery
- Physical Therapy
Our award-winning, 8-year-old, privately owned specialty center has seen amazing growth and we are on track for continued growth through 2021. Awarded 2018 business of the year, nominated as one of the top 500 hospitals in the USA and a Top Place To Work In Boston. We care about our community and offer options to no-cost and low-cost care to countless non-profits, rescues, shelters, and pet-parents in crisis.
During the COVID emergency, we distributed tens-of-thousands of dollars in financial assistance to our hard-working team and started an on-site remote learning classroom for children of team members. Our team is our greatest strength. We value work-life balance and culture like no other.
About the Area
Located in the beautiful, safe, Nashoba Valley region of Westford, Massachusetts, our facility is just 32 km from Boston and a 90 minute drive to the White Mountains. The region boasts top-ranked school systems. Housing and living costs are considerably more affordable than metro-Boston without being removed from all that makes the region great. Centrally located; it is a short drive to the beaches of Cape Cod, the best hiking in the Northeast, New Hampshire Lakes Region, and the "Vacationland" of Maine.
- Nationally Recognized, Top-Ranked, School Systems
- More Affordable Housing and Living Costs Than Metro-Boston
- Only 32 km from Boston’s History, Culture, and Entertainment.
- Centrally Located to NH Mountain Region, Cape Cod, and the Seashore.
- Assistance with Relocation Expenses. Let us Pay for Your Move!
We have just completed 2 years of construction on over 930 square meters of new space for our specialists and we are already expanding again. We are building out an interventional internal medicine and cardiology service. Our facility is co-owned and operated by an emergency veterinarian who understands the stresses of our field and treats staff like Royalty. All of our diagnostic equipment is modern and digital.
Our Complement Includes :
- 2 In-House Diagnostic Laboratories
- Idexx and Heska Clinical Pathology Analyzers
- 3 Idexx DR Radiology Suites
- 3 GE Ultrasound Suites
- Esoate Point-of-Care Ultrasound
- 6 Dedicated Surgical Suites
- CT-Rhino Diagnostic Procedure Room
- Olympus Digital Endoscopy System (flexible and rigid scopes)
- Epica Vimago CT with 3D Modeling and Fluoroscopy.
- USP-800 Compliant Chemotherapy Room
- Siemens 1.5T MRI
- Hudson Aquatic AquaPaws SS Water Treadmill
- Snyder Intensive Care Unit
- Interventional Medicine and Cardiology Suite with Fluoroscopy Underway
Benefits and Perks
We offer a highly competitive guaranteed salary based on the candidate's experience and proficiencies with generous production and performance-based bonuses. Our award-winning management team is dedicated to keep us the best referral hospital to work for in New England. We retain our specialists because we treat them special.
Other Benefits and Perks :
- A Management Team and Culture That Cares About YOU.
- Easy 4-day workweek
- Absolutely No On-Call Responsibilities
- Highly Competitive Base Salary
- Substantial Production-Based Bonuses
- Performance Reviews with Associated Bonuses
- Compensated Leave-of-Absence for Candidates Studying for Examination
- Top-Tier Medical Benefits and Dental Package
- Matching 401k Retirement Plan and No-cost Retirement Advisor
- AVMA-PLIT Professional Liability Insurance Coverage
- Generous Yearly CE Allowance with Travel Reimbursement
- Professional Licensure and Controlled Substance Licensing Reimbursement.
- Professional Membership Reimbursement
- Assistance with Relocation, Immigration, and US licensing available.
- Paid-Tuition to Develop Professional Interests and Develop New Skills.
- Leadership Development and Advancement Opportunities
- $50,000 (USD) Sign-on Bonus