COVID-19 Pandemic Veterinary News
Below is a summary of some veterinary guidelines and recommendations in reponse to the Covid-19 pandemic.
FECAVA Advice for Veterinarians on practicing safely during the Covid-19 pandemic:
The FECAVA have created the following aids to demonstrate how to pratice as safely as possible during the Covid-19 pandemic.
You can download these charts here:
BSAVA Free Resources for safer working during the pandemic:
The BSAVA have also put together a collection of resources which are available without charge until June 2020. Please click on the adjacent links to access these.
- Obtaining owner consent remotely (click here)
- Anaesthesia resources (click here)
- Triage tool for cats and dogs (click here)
EBVS Guidelines regarding Examinations and Credentials
Scheduling of Examinations (a directive to all EBVS-regulated Colleges)
- All examinations should be postponed until the Covid-19 pandemic situation in Europe is resolved.
- Unless examinations can be rescheduled within 3 months of the original examination date, they need to be postponed for one year.
- The EBVS will allow residents to present abstracts on-line as part of the credentials process at this time.
Please find the full statement below: